This course is the fastest way to get into making games. We will be using the Unity engine because it's powerful and free.
We'll start learning how to download and install Unity on your computer. Then we will get familiar with the user interface.
We will then go over building levels by adding 3d objects of all shapes, such as spheres, cubes and cylinders.
Then we'll go over the different lighting effects and cameras to make the game look fantastic.
Finally, we'll go over physics and materials to have the game behave like in the real world
Enough said, let's get started.
- -Installing Unity 3D
- -Introduction to Unity 3D
- -Introduction to C#
- -Introduction to 3dMax, Maya and blender and import asset to Unity
- -Learn to code
- -Installing Android SDK and set the Path
- -Learn how to import Unity game to Android, IOS, Windows and Linux
- -Mac and PC differences
- -Introduction to Unity Editor UI
- -Gameobjects and Transfrom
- -Inspector Window
- -Game And Scene Windows
- -Scripts as Behaviour Components
- -Enabling and Disabling Components
- -Delta Time
- -Translate and Rotate
- -Loops, Arrays and Conditions
- -Awake, Start, Update, GetAxis, GetComponent, OnMOuseDown methods
- -Controlling an object or chracter using keyboard on pc and using touch controls on mouse
- -Starting with complete 2D game called Piano Tiles
- -completing the 3D project called ZigZag
- -Scripting differences between PC, Android and IOS
- -UI Introduction to Unity
- -Introduction to Physics
- -Gravity, and physics materials like friction and bouncyness
- -Creating a 3D car and giving torque, acceleration, steering and break controls
We have an excellent team in game development and years of extertise, real time faculty do their job excellently to explain the concepts
Door No: B12, 3rd Floor, EurekaCourt Building
Beside Bata Showroom, Behind Chermas Lane
Ameerpet, PinCode: 500016